[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Nov. 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 30 10:42:04 CST 2015

Hi folks,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break.  It sure didn't seem a week
long!  I guess I had too many things to do.  And I could've done without all
the rain to end it with.  Of course we've only got 2 more weeks until the
end of the semester now, so that will go by quickly and it'll be Christmas
before we can sneeze!

Students, please remember to bring your ID cards when you come for meals.
There are getting to be too many of you who have lost your card, or forget
it somewhere, and it is causing a problem.  Thank you.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Cheeseburger macaroni, chicken fried chicken, chicken fried steak, mashed
potatoes and gravy, black eyed peas, hominy, rolls, brownies, cookies.
Pizza bar, hamburger bar, waffle bar, sub sandwich bar.  Soup of the day:
Broccoli and cheese.

Dinner:

Chicken Alfredo, Salisbury steak, chicken enchiladas, Spanish rice, veggies,
fries, broccoli and cheddar.  Hamburger bar, pizza bar, sub sandwich bar,
waffle bar.

Keep warm and dry today,

Rhoda