[Eoscstudents] Choctaws of EOSC Success Meeting

Carmen Juarez mjuarez at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 20 10:11:14 CST 2017

Halito! I would like to introduce myself. I am the new Choctaw Nation
Success Coach at EOSC--Wilburton campus. I would like to invite you to
attend workshops hosted on campus on either Monday at 6:00 pm or Tuesday at
noon in Johnston 131. You must be a member of the Choctaw Nation of
Oklahoma and enrolled as a Freshman or Sophomore at EOSC. New members to
our program, please bring a valid copy of your Tribal Membership. I look
forward to seeing everyone next week. Please see flyer below.

--
Yakoke!

Melissa Juarez
Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Success Coach
EOSC--Wilburton Campus - Johnston Hall, Room 122
(918) 465-1705

"Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare
to make dreams into reality." --Jonas Salk