[Eoscstudents] William P Willis Scholarship

Gail Wilson gwilson at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 26 14:49:30 CDT 2019

The Oklahoma State Regents' William P. Willis Scholarship provides
low-income, full-time undergraduate students an award to help meet the cost
of attendance. To be eligible for the $2,000 ($1000fa/$1000sp) scholarship
the nominee must:

*	Be a full-time undergraduate (be enrolled at least 12 hours both
fall and spring semesters)
*	Have an income of $32,000 or less per year (must have submitted a
2019-20 FAFSA to verify income)
*	Be an Oklahoma resident and
*	Be making satisfactory academic progress

Please complete the attached application and submit to me by the deadline of
July 10th, 2019. You may email, snail mail, or drop it off in my office.

Due to time constraints only the selected recipient will be notified.

Good luck,

Gail Wilson

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Scholarship/Testing and Student Employment Coordinator

1301 W Main

Wilburton, OK 74578

Library 154

Ph 918.465.1768  fax 918-465-4427

gwilson at eosc.edu

Beginning October 1, 2018 you can complete your 2019-2020 FAFSA.

Be sure to use your/your parents already completed 2017 Federal Taxes.

Log onto  <http://www.fafsa.gov/> WWW.FAFSA.GOV to complete your 19-20 FAFSA
now.