[Eoscstudents] Reminder: PTK's Eastern Toys for Tots campaign

bstrange at eosc.edu bstrange at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 7 18:14:11 CST 2023

Reminder out Eastern's PTK Toys for Tots Christmas Campaign 2023 is upon us

We will need the donations no later than December 8th   (last day for our
class this semester). We will be having the annual Christmas wrapping party
on Monday December 11th beginning at noon with food and festive music in
Mitchell 116 and Mitchell 120.  We will have toys, wrapped,  bundled and
ready for distribution beginning Tuesday morning.

Remember, are target ages of children are 10 and younger.

I need your help in identifying Eastern student families in need (will be
kept anonymous.): If you know of a fellow student who may have small
children and can identify them as someone who may need a helping hand during
this time, please email me their name and children information with gender
and ages of children.

You can also self-identify yourself to me as a student to be placed on our
list (will be kept anonymous.) Please just email your name and  ages and
gender of children information. We have never failed in supplying all
Eastern families with gifts and I have great expectations that will be the
same this time as well.

The Christmas wrapping party is open to anyone who would like to volunteer
some of your time to wrap gifts. It will be on Monday, Dec 11th at noon in
Mitchell 116.  There will be food, drinks and desserts for any who wish to
come and help with the Wrapping party!

Thanks in advance for sharing the news, donating, or your help with wrapping
on Monday, December 11th