[Lu_faculty] Women in Leadership Series with Senator Constance Johnson of District 48

Shameika Harris sharris at lunet.edu
Wed Nov 17 16:23:36 CST 2010

November 17, 2010

Dear Faculty, Staff, and Students,

The Ladies of the Beta Upsilon Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority,
Inc. cordially invite you to hear Senator Constance Johnson of District
48. She will discuss “Women in Politics”during our Women in Leadership
Series on November 29th from 11am to 1 pm in the E. L. Holloway
Agricultural Research, Education and Extension Center Multimedia Room
#331. We look forward to your attendance and support in spreading
political awareness on Langston University’s Campus. If you have any
questions, contact Danielle Skinner, 720-297-3212.

Thank You!

Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Beta Upsilon Chapter

Shameika M. Osborne
Office Manager,Information Technology Services
405.466.6032 phone
405.466.6021 fax