[Nassgapecvote] Distinguished Service Award Nominees

Zastoupil, Brenda brenda.zastoupil at ndus.edu
Tue Sep 12 14:09:48 CDT 2023

I am in favor of both of them, but if you are looking to issue one, I would vote for Frank.  Perhaps we could keep Ritchie in the pipeline for next year.

Mums the word. 😊

Brenda Zastoupil
Director of Financial Aid
NORTH DAKOTA
University System
State Capitol Building
Judicial Wing 1st Floor, Room 103
600 E Boulevard Avenue, Dept. 21
Bismarck, ND  58505-0602
   701.328-2906
   701.328-2979 – fax #
  https://ndus.edu/paying-for-college/

Please do not email identifying information, such as a Social Security Number!!  Documents containing personally identifiable information will not be accepted through email.  Please mail such documents to the address in the signature line above.
This e-mail message (including any attachments) may contain information that is confidential or can be considered non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then deleting it from your system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.