[Oacrao-l] Summer courses

Chelsea Phillips cphillips at usao.edu
Thu Apr 9 17:12:57 CDT 2020

We have made the decision to move all summer courses to distance learning.  All building & rooms will be changed to "online" for synchronous and asynchronous. The days & times will also be changed to "online" for asynchronous.  All summer courses will also get the "computer based" method of delivery for UDS.  We don't have an online fee.

Forever Green & Gold,
Chelsea Phillips

Registrar/Director of Enrollment & Records<https://usao.edu/directory/chelsea-phillips.html>
Troutt Hall 204
University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma<https://usao.edu/>
1727 W. Alabama Ave
Chickasha, OK 73018

405-574-1205 (office)
405-574-1220 (fax)
cphillips at usao.edu<mailto:cphillips at usao.edu>
[cid:16D7802A-BD66-411D-B03E-8C59B4BF1350]
This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by legal privilege. Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the appropriate party at USAO, and immediately destroy all copies of this e-mail. USAO does not accept any liability for breach of security, error or virus that may result from the transmission of this message.