[Oacrao-l] Summer courses

Dyer, Kellie J. kdyer at ou.edu
Thu Apr 9 13:10:22 CDT 2020

Hello Everyone!

Hope all is well.  OU has moved to online classes for Summer.  Copied below from our website.  We will be charging our online fee for asynchronous but not for synchronous.

All summer classes that have been traditionally offered in-person will now be available by either a video conference or online format. Video conference classes are delivered synchronously, meaning they will meet during the scheduled class time using video conference software such as Zoom<http://www.ou.edu/learnanywhere/instructional-technology/zoom>. Online classes are delivered asynchronously, meaning they will not meet at a specific time, but will instead require you to submit assignments and projects by specific due dates, usually via Canvas<http://www.ou.edu/learnanywhere/instructional-technology/canvas>.

Best,
Kellie

Kellie Dyer
Registrar
Office of the Registrar | Division of Enrollment Management
THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA
ou.edu/registrar | (405) 325-5963
230 Buchanan Hall

Enrollment Management Values: Integrity + Care + Intentionality + Innovation