[Oacrao-l] Summer courses

Monnot, Charlie cmonnot at okcu.edu
Thu Apr 9 12:55:14 CDT 2020

I hope everyone is well and doing the best we can in these crazy times. I have a couple quick questions on summer school.

1.       Has your school made any decisions on teaching summer courses?  Will they be all online?

*   We have not officially made the decision but I think it will become official any day that all courses will be taught online.

2.       If you have moved all summer courses to online, are you reclassifying the courses to an online course? Charging online fees?

*   It's so late in the game.  It would be hard to do this. If the faculty are moving to synchronous teaching for their courses because of COVID-19, do we have to change the status?

This is our big question right now.

Thank you for your time.

Charles L Monnot/Registrar
Oklahoma City University
2501 N. Blackwelder
Oklahoma City, OK  73106
(405) 208-5295
(405) 208-6047 - Fax
1-800-633-7242 Ext:5295
cmonnot at okcu.edu<mailto:cmonnot at okcu.edu>

More Ways to BlueLink
(Download Ellucian GO and select Oklahoma City University)
[ios]<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ellucian-go/id607185179?mt=8>  [android] <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ellucian.elluciango>