[Oacrao-l] International Students

Orrell, Dustin S. dsorrell at rose.edu
Thu Jun 18 13:54:47 CDT 2020

Hi Chelsea,

I haven't had the first issue come up. For the second issue I have advised a few students that if they are not able to have an interview and obtain a visa by the start date, we can defer their attendance to the following semester. We are also planning for in-person classes again beginning in Fall. I don't believe they would be allowed to begin their studies online. I also think the last guidance I saw said that new students could not start their program from a distance. Hopefully this helps.

Dustin Orrell
Assistant Registrar/Assistant Director of Admissions and Records
Rose State College