[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Summer 2020 Frontline Workshop PRE-SURVEY

Weaver, Betsey betsey.weaver at okstate.edu
Fri Jun 19 15:14:51 CDT 2020

Hello OACRAO!

As we prepare for our first ever VIRTUAL Summer Workshop, we are asking for your participation in this short, idea collection survey.

The questionnaire will take 5-10 minutes.  The results will be used to tailor content for a session of the workshop taking place on July 16, 2020.  You can participate in the survey even if you are unable to attend the conference.

Your participation is voluntary, and your responses are anonymous.  Please consider your contribution to this project carefully, and answer honestly.

Link to survey: https://forms.gle/XXafPeLznCLnzYbZ7

If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me: betsey.weaver at okstate.edu

Thank you for your participation.

Betsey Weaver
Assistant Registrar
Oklahoma State University
Vice President for Professional Development
          Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrar and Admissions Officials