[Oacrao-l] OACRAO business meeting today at 3pm

Shelley Lute tlute at uco.edu
Fri Nov 6 13:18:12 CST 2020

Happy Friday, everyone!
Here is the Zoom link for the OACRAO business meeting scheduled for today at 3pm. There is no registration required. We will be voting to elect our new Executive Committee as well as reviewing the treasurer's report and proposed changes to the bylaws. I have attached the agenda and the bylaws with the proposed changes marked.

Please join us if you can!

Topic: OACRAO Business Meeting
Time: Nov 6, 2020 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://uco.zoom.us/j/92610740455?pwd=ZUY0UDZ2UXNYVGJyVndyREpXVTI2UT09

Meeting ID: 926 1074 0455
Passcode: OACRAO2021