[Oacrao-l] Business meeting postponed

Shelley Lute tlute at uco.edu
Thu Oct 29 13:02:30 CDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Due to so many people still being without power and unable to attend our virtual conference right now, the Executive Committee has decided to postpone the business meeting until sometime next week. I know it's highly unusual, but I think we can all agree that these are highly unusual times.
A new Zoom link will be sent once we determine the actual date and time, but there will be no registration required.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but we do hope that this will enable more of our membership to participate.

Shelley Lute, M.Ed.
OACRAO President/Past President
Senior Associate Registrar
100 N University Drive Box 151