[Oacrao-l] Coach Connect 2.0 Registration Open!

Foster, Kyle kfoster at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 5 14:48:22 CDT 2021

Good afternoon, OACRAO colleagues:

Please see the message below from Brittany Blake about the Coach Connect 2.0 Workshop offered by the State Regents.  Please feel free to contact Ms. Blake directly with any questions at bblake at osrhe.edu<mailto:bblake at osrhe.edu>.

Kyle Foster, Ph.D. (he/him)
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104<https://goo.gl/maps/nMc3YG81uo72>
P: +1 405 225 9163 | F: +1 405 225 9300 | E: kfoster at osrhe.edu<mailto:kfoster at osrhe.edu>

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D71978.0F77D340]<http://okhighered.org/>      [cid:image005.png at 01D71978.0F77D340] <https://www.ok.gov/>

Hello,

The Coach Connect 2.0 Workshop registration page is officially open and free of cost! You can register here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RHAdvCoachConnect21>.
Deadline for registration is Friday, October 22, 2021.

The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education's Reach Higher team is working with the University of Oklahoma's Academic Life Coaching team to continue to provide workshops to further Oklahoma's degree completion efforts. The advising community at the University of Oklahoma has selected Academic Life Coaching as the framework for student success, a national approach that is directly linked to institutional retention efforts. Since 2016, 84 campus professionals, including academic advisors, Trio counselors, faculty members and university administrators, have completed a professional life coaching certification through a university-sponsored program. Over 1,000 students are currently receiving regularly scheduled life coaching sessions.

Based on feedback we received this summer, we have brought back the Coach Connect 2.0 for another 2-part virtual workshop.

Part I - Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021: 11:30 a.m. -1:30 p.m.
Part II - Thursday, Nov. 4, 2021: 10 a.m. -12 p.m.

Also based on feedback, both workshops will be interactive and provide an opportunity to practice the competencies you learn.

This workshop is designed for those who have taken the Introductory Workshop. If you did not have the opportunity to take this workshop, you can review the information on the Reach Higher website here<https://reachhigherok.org/resources/>.

Please feel free to share this email and flyers with anyone you feel would be interested!

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Brittany Blake
Coordinator for Academic Affairs Initiatives
Pronouns: she, her, hers
655 Research Parkway
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
405.225.9214