[Oacrao-l] Changes to OKcollegestart Transcript Exchange

Shaklee, Theresa tshaklee at ocap.org
Mon Apr 18 09:24:10 CDT 2022

Good morning!

Changes are coming to OKcollegestart’s Electronic Transcript Exchange System, powered by XAP. The following email was recently sent to active XAP Control Center users who have access to download transcripts.

If you have any questions, please reach out!

Thank you,

Theresa Shaklee, M.Ed.
Student Portal Coordinator
Oklahoma College Assistance Program
A division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Phone: 405.234.4383 | Toll-free: 866.443.7420
Email: tshaklee at ocap.org<mailto:tshaklee at ocap.org>

[OKCOLLEGESTARThorizontal_Transp]

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online<http://secure.campaigner.com/csb/Public/show/e04m-2iy4fi--yvyg5-7qugvxy1>

[okcollegestart logo]

4/14/2022

Changes to OKcollegestart Transcript Exchange

Good afternoon!

Changes are coming to OKcollegestart’s Electronic Transcript Exchange System, powered by XAP.

What's changing?
We anticipate that electronic transcript exchange will no longer be available through OKcollegestart.org beginning July 1, 2022. Incoming transcripts will remain available in the XAP Control Center until August 1, 2022.

How can we continue to receive electronic transcripts from high schools?
The Oklahoma State Department of Education (OSDE), in partnership with Parchment, has launched a transcript service to make the request and delivery of electronic transcripts available to all public K-12 districts. For assistance downloading Parchment transcripts, click here<https://trk.cp20.com/click/e04m-2iy4fi-z8qxxr-7qugvxy5/>.

Can I continue to log into the XAP Control Center?
Access to the Control Center will no longer be required to manage transcripts. If users need continued access to the Control Center for other functions such as College Recruiter and Calendar, please email tshaklee at ocap.org<mailto:tshaklee at ocap.org> or sbateman at xap.com<mailto:sbateman at xap.com> to request those accounts remain active.

Will postsecondary institutions be able to access transcripts after July 1?
Yes, postsecondary transcript recipients will have until July 31, 2022 to access the transcripts high schools send before July 1, 2022.

Who do I contact with questions?
If you have any questions about the OKcollegestart transcript exchange service, please contact OKcollegestart Coordinator, Theresa Shaklee, at tshaklee at ocap.org<mailto:tshaklee at ocap.org>.

________________________________

Theresa Shaklee