[Oacrao-l] The 2022-2023 Inventory is Posted!

Icenhour, Angel aicenhour at osrhe.edu
Tue Apr 19 13:58:51 CDT 2022

Good Afternoon, OACRAO members,

The Course Equivalency Project (CEP) matrix has been updated and approved by the State Regents. The PDF files<https://www.okhighered.org/transfer-students/course-transfer.shtml> and the Searchable CEP Database<https://www.okhighered.org/CourseSearch/> have been updated to include the approved 2022-2023 academic year information. Common course descriptions and student learning outcomes are located on the appendix document on the website. I added this document as an attachment for your convenience. Please contact me with any questions.

Thank you,

Angel N. Icenhour, M.Ed.
Coordinator for Academic Affairs Student Success Initiatives
655 Research Parkway * Oklahoma City, OK * 73104
Phone 405.225.9261 * Fax 405.225.9230
aicenhour at osrhe.edu<mailto:aicenhour at osrhe.edu>
[OSRHE]
[Show_What_You_Know_ Registered]