[Oacrao-l] Practices on Designating Honors Courses

Charlie Monnot cmonnot at okcu.edu
Thu Aug 11 16:03:56 CDT 2022

We have honors courses.

We designate that the course is honors on their transcript.  We put it under course comment (SHRTCKN_Course_Comment).  We also have a GPA bump of .25.

Charles L Monnot/Registrar
Oklahoma City University
2501 N. Blackwelder
Oklahoma City, OK  73106
(405) 208-5295
(405) 208-6047 - Fax
1-800-633-7242 Ext:5295
cmonnot at okcu.edu<mailto:cmonnot at okcu.edu>

More Ways to BlueLink
(Download Ellucian GO and select Oklahoma City University)
[ios]<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ellucian-go/id607185179?mt=8>  [android] <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ellucian.elluciango>