[Oacrao-l] Practices on Designating Honors Courses

Christine Welden cwelden at oru.edu
Fri Aug 12 08:46:09 CDT 2022

Hi John,

ORU has Honors courses also. We create each honors version of a course with a new course number in SCACRSE in Banner. For example, a Composition 1 course normally would be “COMP 101”, but a Composition I Honors course would be “COMP 101H”. This allows the courses to reflect on the transcript.

Blessings,

Christine E. Welden, M.Mu.

Associate Registrar/VA School Certifying Official
918-495-6205
cwelden at oru.edu<mailto:cwelden at oru.edu>
registrar.oru.edu
veterans.oru.edu
[ORU Logo-2-FullColorEmail]
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and any attachments may contain content protected under federal law and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original and destroy all copies of the message and any attachments. Any other use of this e-mail by you including retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner is prohibited.