[Oacrao-l] Inquiry about Bursar holds and transcript requests

Sumner, Amanda amanda.sumner at okstate.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:31:59 CDT 2024

Our plan at OSU Center for Health Sciences is to cease holding transcripts for Bursar holds as of July 1, 2024. We are also monitoring what our main campus in Stillwater plans to do, however, and we may update our plan if they provide different guidance.

Thanks,

Amanda

[cid:image002.png at 01DA73D1.A2BD6050]