[Oasfaa] Matt Wright and Family

Cooper, Jeremy Jeremy.Cooper at nelnet.net
Mon Apr 10 09:33:22 CDT 2006

Good morning,

I'm sending this note to ask for your thoughts and prayers today. Matthew
Wright and his wife found out this weekend that their daughter Alexandra
(Lexi) has a cancerous tumor in her abdomen. Lexi is scheduled for surgery
this morning and we are asking that you pray for her. We are praying for a
successful surgery and a full and complete recovery. She is a bright
shining, beautiful, little girl and we are believing that God will provide
healing to her and her family. Thank you.

Matthew 21:14
Then the blind and the lame came to Him in the temple, and He healed them.

Jeremy R. Cooper
Nelnet
School Service Center Supervisor
Tulsa, OK
p-918.496.8449
f-800.588.8640
jeremy.cooper at nelnet.net
www.nelnet.net <www.nelnet.net>

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.