[Oasfaa] Matt Wright-Lexi Update

Matt D. McCoin mdmccoin at stgregorys.edu
Mon Apr 10 13:31:32 CDT 2006

I went by St. Francis Hospital around 1:00 pm to see how Lexi was doing.
She was just going into surgery. They do not know at this point if the
tumor is cancerous. They will perform a biopsy once the tumor has been
removed.  We join him in the belief that it is benign. He did tell me
that that the growth was very large. He said it was difficult to
determine how long the growth had been there. Matt and his family need
our prayers in this very difficult time. If I find out any more
information I will pass it along.

Matt McCoin

Coordinator of Financial Aid

St. Gregory's University-College for Working Adults

(918) 610-8888