[Oasfaa] Inquiry Regarding Web Browsers

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Tue Aug 8 16:27:33 CDT 2006

In preparation for launching the new OSRHE reports file transfer web page, we would like to know if any of our institutions predicating in OTAG or OHLAP use a web browser other than Microsoft Internet Explorer.  If this is the case with your institution, please send an e-mail message to reports at otag.org providing the name of the web browser you use.

We only need to hear from you if you DO NOT use MS Internet Explorer.

Thanks for your help.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392