[Oasfaa] Services for Stacy Keller

Nancy Moats nmoats at usao.edu
Thu Dec 7 15:05:29 CST 2006

Thank you for the many expressions of concern received in our office and the
multitude of prayers for the Keller Family during this tragic time.  Many of
you have requested information on the services and this seems to be the
easiest way to reach everyone.

Services for Mandy Keller's daughter, Stacy, will be held on Saturday,
December 9, at 1:00 p.m. at the Epworth Methodist Church, corner of 4th and
Iowa in Chickasha.  Arrangements will be handled by Sevier's funeral Home,
405-224-4266, 702 W. Chickasha, 73018.

Directions from the OKC area:  I-44 toward Chickasha, Take US-62 Exit (Exit
83), turn right onto US-62W/US 277 and follow it into town.  Turn left onto
North 4th street - also US-277/US 81 and go south four blocks to the church
on the corner of 4th and Iowa.

Nancy Moats

Director of Financial Aid

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma