[Oasfaa] OHLAP Eligibility List #2

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Fri Jul 14 08:58:31 CDT 2006

An updated OHLAP Eligibility List is available on the ftp server and can be accessed by using the login and password information that you have used in the past.  The majority of the high schools have submitted their final paperwork, however we are still waiting on a few schools and cleaning up some of the stragglers.  I will post a message to this listserv when future updates to the list are made.

Expiration dates:  Just another reminder to watch for expiration dates for students as some may be expiring at the end of July or the end of 2006.  We also had some expiration dates on the first list that were incorrect.  I apologize for that .. these have been corrected and updated.

Please keep in mind that students who graduated in May 2006 are NOT eligible for OHLAP during the 2006 summer term.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thanks for your patience!

Carol Alexander
Scholarship Coordinator
Oklahoma's Promise - OHLAP
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200