[Oasfaa] Follow Up Regarding Question for OTAG Excel Report Users

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Mon Jul 17 14:22:19 CDT 2006

Attached is a spreadsheet that reflects responses received to date regarding our 7-11-06 inquiry for OTAG Excel report users.  If you have not responded with the version of Excel you use, and you want your needs to be considered when we make a decision regarding upgrading the version used for creating OTAG reports, please respond to reports at otag.org with your institution's information.

If you are unsure what version (Excel 1997, 2000, 2002, or 2003) you are using, you can open Excel, select Help on the toolbar, select About MS Excel.  A dialogue box will open, and the version of Excel will be displayed in the box.

We appreciate your assistance in providing this information.  Please contact me if you have questions or need more information.

 <<SCHLS Excel Version.XLS>>

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392