[Oasfaa] Cost of Attendance Budget

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Fri Jun 9 15:27:26 CDT 2006

We used a 1% fee in our 06-07 budgets for student loan fees and 4% for
PLUS Loan fees for students whose parents borrow a PLUS.

We'll be updating our budgets to incorporate new tuition & fee rates (if
the Legislature ever finishes the state budget).  We COULD remove the 1%
fee at that time, but we do have a number of students who are borrowing
from lenders who do NOT pay down the 1% default fee.  We'll ponder this.

Pam McConahay
Assoc. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 216 Norman OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu

This message, and attachments if any,  from the University of Oklahoma
may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.