[Oasfaa] Career Tech Schools

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Tue Jun 13 09:45:47 CDT 2006

I've agreed to do a presentation at your Summer Conference on August 2
about tax returns.

As I understand it, you don't want a standard "how to use tax returns in
verification" type presentation----you want to talk about the oddities
you're seeing and how to handle them.  Why you thought of oddities and
immediately connected that subject to me, I won't ask.....

Anyway, I'd like to get some feedback from you about the different
things you're seeing so I can try to address those specific issues.  So,
what kind of odd tax return things are you seeing that you want me to
address?  Do you have any other issues?

Pam McConahay
Assoc. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 216 Norman OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu

This message, and attachments if any,  from the University of Oklahoma
may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.

A little humor to lighten your day:

Lawn...

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me
that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to
take care of first, the truck, the car, fishing, always something more
important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.

When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass,
busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched
silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only
a few minutes. When I came out again I handed her a toothbrush.

"When you finish cutting the grass," I said, "you might as well sweep
the sidewalk."

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the
other is a husband.