[Oasfaa] Listserv

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Wed Jun 28 14:17:44 CDT 2006

Hi all,

It has been brought to my attention several times that over the last few
months we have had postings to the listserv that do not meet the
understanding that OASFAA has regarding the listserv.

OASFAA is working on a new policy to send out regarding this matter, but in
the mean time I would like to remind everyone of this understanding.

Things the list should be used for:

   General financial aid discussion and questions

   OASFAA news and activities

   Career Opportunities

   Other items of Interest to the OASFAA Community (illness, babies, deaths,
wiener dog races, ect.)

Restrictions:

   Advertising - Subscriber may not post, link to, or otherwise publish any
messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and
services or chain

   messages or "span".

   Abusive or unlawful material - Subscriber may not post, link to or
otherwise publish any messages that are unlawful, threatening, abusive,
libelous, indecent, infringe

   copyright or other rights of third parties or which contain any other
form of illegal content.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Laura Coponiti

OASFAA President