[Oasfaa] 2006-2007 Proposal for 2006-2007 OTAG Processing

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Jun 28 16:48:28 CDT 2006

Attached is a proposal for disbursing OTAG awards in 2006-2007 that  Chancellor Risser distributed earlier today to public institution presidents, the Council on Student Affairs, the Council of Business Officers, and the Council on Instruction.

Please review the proposal, share and discuss it with appropriate officials on your campus and send any comments or questions you may have to me at sjoyner at otag.org.  We look forward to hearing from you and working with you to deliver 2006-2007 OTAG funds to Oklahoma's students.

 <<06-15-06-OTAG process-06-07.doc>>
Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392