[Oasfaa] OHLAP Eligibility List #1

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Fri Jun 30 17:14:51 CDT 2006

The first updated OHLAP Eligibility List will be viewable Monday on the ftp server and can be accessed by using the login and password information that you have used in the past.  We do still have some schools who have not submitted final paperwork, and updates to the list will be made in the near future.  I will post a message to this listserv when those updates are made.

Please keep in mind that students who graduated in May 2006 are NOT eligible for OHLAP during the 2006 summer term.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thanks for your patience!

Briefly .....

*	The 2006-07 OHLAP Scholarship Rates list is attached.
*	Thousands of new OHLAP students = Millions of questions!  We have an FAQ page on our website at http://www.okpromise.org to help answer some of these questions..
*	Transfer students do not need to call us ... have them contact their new institution.
*	Please refer 2006 high school graduates to our OHLAP website at http://www.okpromise.org for a list of high schools who have submitted final paperwork as well as a list of frequently asked questions.  We will notify all students of their eligibility status by mail.

Attn:  Career Technology Centers
The award process for OHLAP will be the same as in years past.  Please email okpromise at osrhe.edu with the names and SSNs of students for eligibility verification.

 <<2006-07_Rates.xls>>
Carol Alexander
Scholarship Coordinator
Oklahoma Higher Learning Access Program (OHLAP)
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
phone:  405.225.9160
fax:  405.225.9392