[Oasfaa] OGSLP Assistance with July 1 Changes!!

Gandy, Penny pgandy at ogslp.org
Fri Jun 30 17:25:40 CDT 2006

Just a reminder that as many changes go into effect July 1, if you
should need assistance with any issues that arise please feel free to
contact your OGSLP Client Solutions Representative.  With the exception
of Tuesday, July 4th, our Reps will be in the office next week.

For your convenience their contact information is listed below.

Dawna Ziverk		(405) 234- 4381		dziverk at ogslp.org

Theresa Battles		(405) 234-4315		tbattles at ogslp.org

Brian Rousey		(405) 234-4413		brousey at ogslp.org

If Shelley Sanderson is assigned as your Rep, you may contact any of the
other Client Reps during her absence for assistance.

You may also call our Client toll free number which is 1-800-247-0420
and ask for them by name or by the last 4 digits of their number listed
above.

Thank You!!