[Oasfaa] Guarantor Question

Jonna L. Raney jlraney at stgregorys.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:44:39 CST 2006

I'm interested to know what schools are doing for 06/07 about the
guarantor for their loans. I'm torn because I want to do business in OK,
but if other guarantors are paying the 1% guarantee fee, I have to also
keep in mind what is best for our students. I feel like the service from
the 1% guarantor and the no fee guarantor are both very good, so that's
not a big factor in the decision for me.

I don't want to step on any toes, but I need to make a decision about
this topic fairly soon.  I'd like to hear from both State and Private
schools if possible.

Thanks for any feedback.

Jonna Raney

St. Gregory's University