[Oasfaa] Bank of Oklahoma response to fee payment question

Hancock, Ron Ron.Hancock at nelnet.net
Fri Mar 3 16:51:59 CST 2006

Good afternoon,

I am responding on behalf of Bank of Oklahoma...

The end goal for all of us should be to provide access to higher education
while remaining committed to offering affordable financing solutions.
Although much of the discussion this week has centered around competitive
benefits, I believe we are all in agreement of sincerely wanting to do
what's best for our institutions and students.

Bank of Oklahoma is currently in the process of developing a new program for
Stafford borrowers and exploring additional options that would further
increase the benefit to our borrowers. However, at this time a final
determination has not been reached and it would be premature to make such an
announcement this afternoon. We are in the process of finalizing the details
of this new program and a formal announcement will be made by Bank of
Oklahoma to clients in the next few days. Thank you for your interest and
please contact me if you have additional questions.

Have a great weekend!

Ron Hancock
Senior Vice President
Nelnet Integrated Solutions
Tulsa OK
918.369.1889 - office
405.826.4131 - cellular
ron.hancock at nelnet.net
www.nelnet.net <www.nelnet.net>

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.