[Oasfaa] Summer Work

SFugett at ucok.edu SFugett at ucok.edu
Mon May 8 14:37:18 CDT 2006

We concur, there is just not enough to go around so we give priority to
enrolled students.

''When life isn't a bed of roses, remember who wore the thorns".
Unknown

Sheila Fugett, Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
Nigh University Center, Room 141
University of Central Oklahoma
Edmond, Oklahoma  73034
Office (405) 974-2300
Fax     (405) 974-3895

"Mc Conahay, Pamela K." <pmcconahay at ou.edu>
Sent by: oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net
05/08/2006 02:23 PM

Sherry Foster <sfoster at sosu.edu>, oasfaa at onenet.net
cc

Subject
RE: [Oasfaa] Summer Work

We also require the student to be enrolled to utilize summer Federal
Work-Study funding.

We know about the rules for allowing students to use FWS during periods of
non-enrollment, but frankly, we don't have enough $ to meet all the need
of the enrolled students, no less students who aren't enrolled-----and
tracking the amount that has to be counted as a resource for the upcoming
year is a pain.

Pam McConahay
Assoc. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 216 Norman OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu
This message, and attachments if any,  from the University of Oklahoma may
contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.