[Oasfaa] Tuition Waiver Scholarships

Marilyn Schwarz mschwarz at mscok.edu
Thu May 18 10:10:38 CDT 2006

Murray is considering changing the way we award tuition waiver
scholarships.  We were interested in finding out what other schools are
doing with regard to the following:

1.	Do you have a priority deadline date and if so what is it?
2.	Do you require students to accept scholarships by a specified
date?
3.	Does your school offer multiple types of waiver scholarships to
the same student?
4.	Does your school reduce or cancel the waiver if the student has
a type of aid specifically designed to cover tuition such as Ohlap, voc
rehab, etc.?

I know you are all busy but your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Marilyn Schwarz

Financial Aid Director

Murray State College

One Murray Campus