[Oasfaa] OASFAA Listserv Policy

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Tue Nov 7 16:45:01 CST 2006

Hello All,

The OASFAA board has recently approved a new listserv policy that you will
find listed below.  We will be sending this

out from time to time as a reminder.

                               OASFAA Listserv Policy

Following are policies to which we ask our OASFAA Listserv subscribers to
adhere:

1.   All messages must have a subject listed in the subject line.

2.      OASFAA Listserv is not to be used for business purpose. For-profit,
nonprofit and government

entities are not permitted to use the listserv as a vehicle for advertising
their products or services.

This includes products and services for which there are no costs.  Job
change announcements

should be for information purposes (i.e. new company, title, phone number,
address) and not include

any promotion of the institution or company.

3.   "Job Wanted" postings are not permitted.

4.      "Position Available" postings are permitted. However, such posting
may not include any advertisements

      promoting the institution or company for which the position is
available.

NOTE: The OASFAA Board retains the right to deny access to the listserv or
to revoke a listserv subscription

             in the event the subscriber does not adhere to the listserv
policy.

The board appreciates your cooperation with this policy.

Thanks,

Laura Coponiti

OASFAA President