[Oasfaa] Final Reminder -- OTAG Fall 2006 Deadline

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Nov 9 10:20:31 CST 2006

This is one last reminder that tomorrow, Friday, November 10 is the final date to submit OTAG Award Claim Forms for the fall 2006 semester.  This means that your report must be uploaded to the reports website no later than Friday and e-mail sent to reports at otag.org to notify OTAG that your report is available for downloading.

If you plan to request a final pre-populated Award Claim Form for use in submitting any final award claims for your students, we highly encourage you to submit your request to reports at otag.org TODAY.  Please be aware that tomorrow is a state holiday, and while our offices will be open, our staffing will be reduced, affecting our ability to provide quick turnaround on last minute "emergency" requests.

We appreciate your assistance in delivering OTAG funds to Oklahoma's needy students, and we ask for your cooperation in wrapping up fall awarding and disbursement activity.  Please contact our office if we can be of assistance to you.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392