[Oasfaa] Need your help

SMcGill at ucok.edu SMcGill at ucok.edu
Thu Oct 12 09:46:22 CDT 2006

Good morning colleagues, i need your help.  My employment services
division is reviewing student financial aid position salaries to see how
we compare with the market outside of our University.  If you have a
minute could you give me the following on your institution or university
for the following positions:

                        Financial Aid Counselor

                        Student Loan Coordinator

1.  What is the salary range?

2.  How many years of experience is required?

3.  Does the position require a degree?

I would be so appreciative if i could have this information as soon as
possible.

''When life isn't a bed of roses, remember who wore the thorns".
Unknown

Sheila McGill, Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
Nigh University Center, Room 141