[Oasfaa] 4 Year Sector Meeting for Spring Conference

SMcGill at ucok.edu SMcGill at ucok.edu
Wed Apr 4 10:04:17 CDT 2007

Hello everyone, I have been asked to moderate the 4 year sector meeting
for the spring conference.  If you have items you would like for us to
discuss, please submit them to me by April 10.
Have a blessed Easter weekend

Thanks
''When life isn't a bed of roses, remember who wore the thorns".
Unknown

Sheila McGill, Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
Nigh University Center, Room 141
University of Central Oklahoma
Edmond, Oklahoma  73034
Office (405) 974-2300
Fax     (405) 974-3895

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and
privileged information, any unauthorized disclosure or use is
prohibited. If you received this email in
error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your
system. Thank you.