[Oasfaa] OTAG Spring Award Claim Form Deadline

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Apr 5 14:50:45 CDT 2007

This is a reminder that the deadline for submitting spring 2007 OTAG Award Claim Forms is Tuesday, April 10, 2007.

Please submit any remaining award claims to our office without delay to ensure that we have sufficient time to process them and present your checks request to our business office before we depart for the OASFAA conference next week.

If you have questions concerning this upcoming deadline, or if you need a final pre-populated Award Claim Form, please contact our office.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392