[Oasfaa] Additional Awards

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Fri Apr 13 16:01:19 CDT 2007

At the OASFAA conference that ended earlier today we announced that approximately $1.1 million in additional 2006-2007 OTAG funding remains available and must be expended by June 30, 2007, in order for us to retain our federal LEAP and SLEAP funding.  Based on the conversation at the conference, we decided to poll the participating institutions regarding their preferences for (1) awarding additional students for spring 2007 or (2) for offering summer 2007 awards (summer awards would be pending final approval of OTAG policy amendment that is in process with anticipated completion in early May).

A poll form is attached for institutions that did not complete one while at the conference.   Please complete and return to the OTAG office by e-mail to reports at otag.org or fax to 405.225.9392.  ONE RESPONSE PER INSTITUTION, PLEASE.  For your information, listed below are institutions from whom we have received completed poll forms.

We will need to make a decision early next week, so if you wish to have your institution's preferences included in our decision making, please return your completed form to our office right away.  Please contact me if you have questions regarding these additional OTAG awards.

Research Universities
Oklahoma State University
University of Oklahoma

Regional Universities
Langston University
Northeastern Oklahoma State University
Northwestern Oklahoma State University
Oklahoma Panhandle State University
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Southwestern Oklahoma State University
University of Central Oklahoma
University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma

Community Colleges
Carl Albert State College
Connors State College
Murray State College
Northern Oklahoma College
Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma City
Seminole State College
Tulsa Community College
Western Oklahoma State College

Independent Institutions
Mid America Christian University
Oklahoma Baptist University
Oklahoma Wesleyan University
Oral Roberts University
Southern Nazarene University

Career Technology Centers
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center
Eastern Oklahoma State College
Francis Tuttle Technology
Gordon Cooper Technology Center
Indian Capital Technology Center
Kiamichi Technology Center
Metro Technology Center

 <<OTAG POLL.doc>>
Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392