[Oasfaa] Vicki Hendrickson

Emerson, Kristina K kristina-emerson at utulsa.edu
Mon Apr 16 07:49:06 CDT 2007

Hi Everyone...

I wish I had good news to report but unfortunately, things have not
changed.  Her Saturday was better than her Friday but yesterday was not
to hot.  They were unable to complete the biopsy procedure on Friday due
to her becoming sick during so hopefully that will take place today.
They did run some additional tests Friday afternoon and hope to hear
something today.

She is allowed no visitors and unable to receive flowers or plants so
please just send cards or email through the hospital website.  Her home
address is...15111 E. 112th Ct. N, Owasso, OK 74055

I can not begin to even express to you what the cards that everyone
signed meant to her!!!!!!  We just ask that you please continue to keep
her in your thoughts and prayers and I will keep you updated when there
is a change.

I also ask that you please keep our office staff in your thoughts as
well as everyone is working very hard to keep things going and Deborah
is having health issues as well and not feeling 100% so please remember
her.

Thank you!

Kristi

Kristi Emerson

Assistant Director, Student Financial Services

The University of Tulsa

600 South College Avenue

Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104

918.631.3325