[Oasfaa] Oklahoma Army National Guard invites you to our first Education Benefits Workshop

cjp at lu-ns01.lunet.edu cjp at lu-ns01.lunet.edu
Tue Apr 17 09:55:56 CDT 2007

I was requested to forward the e-mail to the list during our state
conference.
Carol J. Peterson
Asst. Director of Financial Services/Recruitment
Langston University-Tulsa Campus
----- Forwarded by Carol J Peterson/finaid/fiscaffr/LUNET on 04/17/2007
09:53 AM -----
  |                                                                                                              |

Hello College and University Representatives;

I hope that you all have received the mailed invitation (see attached).
From
the numerous RSVPs that I have received, thus far, I know many of you have.
I wanted to ensure that everyone had received the invitation and use this
as
a reminder for those of you who have already RSVP.  Please feel free to
bring
as many from your school as you would like.

I am very excited about this workshop and look forward to meeting each of
you.  Please review the attachment and RSVP if you have not already.  We
will
also be having a catered lunch, hope everyone likes Pizza.

I appreciate the opportunity to spend some time with all of you and hope to
build even stronger working relationships.

Have a great week and see you all on 24 APRIL!

Mandee Barbee
CPT Mandee L. Barbee
Education Services Officer
Oklahoma Army National Guard
3501 Military Circle
Oklahoma City, OK 73111-4398
Phone:  (405) 228-5322  Fax:  (405) 606-7219
Email:  mandee.barbee at us.army.mil (See attached file: OK College Admin WS
2007.doc)