[Oasfaa] OTAG Disbursement Reporting Deadline -- TODAY!

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Tue Apr 17 11:00:06 CDT 2007

This is a reminder that today, April 17, 2007, is the date by which all institutions participating in the OTAG program shall notify the State Regents of any pending refunds that have not already been returned to the State Regents' office for processing.  You may recall that this deadline was set, reviewed with institutional presidents, and announced prior to the beginning of the 2006-2007 award year.

If your institution has OTAG Disbursement Reports and/or refunds that remain outstanding at this time, we look forward to hearing from you today.  This includes any disbursements and reports that you may have recently received in response to your recent award claims.   If you need to confirm the status of your institution's disbursement reporting, please contact Candice Campbell at 877.662.6231 for assistance.

As announced at the recent OASFAA conference, we have identified available funds that must be expended by June 30, 2007.  Information regarding plans for disposition of these funds will be announced very soon.  In the meantime, we will appreciate everyone's cooperation in meeting the OTAG reporting deadlines that will in turn enable us to make an informed decision.

We appreciate your assistance in the delivery of OTAG funds to your students and your cooperation in meeting OTAG reporting deadlines.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392