[Oasfaa] Sad News

Marcia Carter mcarter at mailclerk.ecok.edu
Tue Apr 17 15:26:34 CDT 2007

Cheryl Lyons's Father, Jack Christensen, passed away last night at an
Oklahoma City hospital.   He had surgery last Tuesday after being
diagnosed with lung cancer.  The surgery went well, and the family and
the doctors were expecting a full recovery.

My husband and I have been with Cheryl and her family in OKC today and
have just returned to Ada.   Cheryl, her mother and her brothers are
doing as well as can be expected during this very difficult time.

Please keep Cheryl and her family in your thoughts and prayers.  Cheryl
will be at her parents' home in Ada for the next several days.  If you
would like to send a note or card to Cheryl while she in Ada, the
address is 1317 Whispering Hill, Ada, OK  74820.  Cheryl's home address
is 2517 Nahlen Drive, Conway, Arkansas  72034.

When funeral arrangements are complete, I will provide you with
additional information.

Marcia

Marcia Carter
Director of Financial Aid