[Oasfaa] Clarification Regarding OTAG Award Claim Forms

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Fri Apr 20 15:15:35 CDT 2007

We have received a few inquiries regarding the content of the
pre-populated OTAG Award Claim Forms (in Excel format) that were
provided to institutions earlier today in conjunction with our
announcement that additional spring 2007 OTAG awards can be claimed.
There are three categories of students listed in the pre-populated
reports, and their OTAG award status appears in Column J of the Excel
spreadsheet report in the following order:

1.	Awarded -- Received OTAG funds at your institution in fall 2006
and not currently awarded for spring 2007

2.	2.Cancelled - Awarded OTAG funds, then cancelled at your
institution in fall 2006, and not currently awarded for spring 2007
3.	Pending - Appear to meet OTAG awarding criteria but not
previously awarded at your institution in 2006-2007.  This group
includes students with FAFSA receipt dates through July 15, 2006.

Please contact our office if we can provide more information regarding
the OTAG Award Claim Form process.

Shiela Joyner, Director

Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program

PO Box 108850

Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850

Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org

Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231

Fax: (405) 225-9392