[Oasfaa] All Available OTAG Funds Have Been Awarded

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Mon Apr 30 15:26:42 CDT 2007

The Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant program has now received more claims for spring 2007 OTAG awards than we will be able to pay with our remaining available funds.  At this time, institutions should discontinue submitting claim forms, and those institutions submitting claims that we cannot pay will soon be notified of their unprocessed status.

We appreciate everyone's efforts in submitting additional claims, allowing us to expend the remaining 2006-2007 OTAG funds.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392