[Oasfaa] Thanks and good news - Bruce Webber

Bruce Webber BruceWebber at banksnb.com
Mon Apr 30 15:07:20 CDT 2007

OASFAA

Thanks - I want to thank everyone for your thoughts, prayers, phone
calls and cards of sympathy and encouragement when my father passed away
recently.  Dad was 85 and had a heart attack which took him suddenly.
He had a great life until some health issues arose the last 9 weeks of
his life. Even then, all tests indicated that his heart was very strong
so we only anticipated some quality of life issues and were helping him
deal with those.  We miss him, but we had him a long, long time and have
many wonderful memories to keep us going.  He was a kind and gentle
person who never met a stranger.

Your words of kindness and encouragement are very much appreciated and
just reinforce that I am very fortunate to work with the best people in
the world.  Thanks for your friendship.

Good News - Our first grandchild was born last Thursday, a boy.  My son
and daughter-in-law named him Cale Eldridge Webber. He weighed in at 8
lbs, 71/2 oz and was 22 inches long.  After a couple of nervous moments
the doctor performed a c-section and Cale came into the world yelling
very loud and long. He is still yelling very loud, but not long and not
often.  Since Cale lives here in Stillwater, I expect MY WIFE will spoil
him rotten.

I have to sign off now because I have a new toy to take to my grandson,
ha.

Bruce Webber

unauthorized and may be illegal.