[Oasfaa] OTAG 2006-2007 End-of-Year Awards Statistics & OTAG Staff News

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Aug 2 12:05:42 CDT 2007

Attached for your information is a spreadsheet that reflects 2006-2007 end of year OTAG awards data for each institution compared with 2005-2006 awards statistics.  We ask that if your institution is aware of any additional cancellations/refunds that are not reflected in the attached spreadsheet, our office be notified without delay.

On another note, we must share with you that Friday, August 3 will be Audrey Freeman's last day of employment with OSRHE.  Audrey is leaving us to assume a Spanish teaching position at Mount Saint Mary High School in Oklahoma City.  As those who have worked with Audrey know well, her departure is a great loss to our office, and we will sincerely miss her.  Some very fortunate students are about to discover what an awesome teacher they have been blessed with!

Of great relief to us, our former OTAG colleague Shipra Sinha has been working with Audrey for the past few days, catching up on the changes we have made to the OTAG reporting system over the past couple of years.  Shipra has agreed to help us at least while we work to fill the vacant position.  Shipra's direct line is 405-225-9360, and her e-mail address is ssinha at otag.org.

And last but not least, check out the OTAG section of the OSRHE Financial Aid Resources for Institutions at http://www.okhighered.org/admin-fac/FinAidResources/otag.shtml which includes updated information and documents for use in the administration of the OTAG program during the 2007-2008 award year.

Please contact our office if we can be of assistance to you regarding the administration of the OTAG program.

 <<2006-2007 EOY Sch Compare 0506-0607.xls>>
Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392