[Oasfaa] Pro Rata Refund Calculation

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Fri Aug 31 15:17:26 CDT 2007

Daniel,

Pro-Rata Refunds were eliminated in the 1998 reauthorization of the
Higher Education Act.  You should use the Return of Title IV Funds
process as detailed in Volume 5 of the 2007-2008 Federal Student Aid
Handbook, available at
http://www.ifap.ed.gov/IFAPWebApp/currentSFAHandbooksYearPag.jsp?p1=2007
-2008&p2=c

Pam McConahay
Assoc. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 216 Norman OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu

This message, and attachments if any,  from the University of Oklahoma
may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.